June 13, 2015
Let's be honest. Candles can be purchased from almost any store in America. If you do a google search, you'll likely be overwhelmed by all the candles you can find. Often times, other candles may even be less expensive than our product, which leads to the valid and frequently-asked question: "What makes Roxanna's Candles different?".
Roxanna's Candles are not your run of the mill store-bought candle, and here's why:
- We use only 100% soy wax flakes-- no paraffin wax here!
- We do not add any extra ingredients to our products-- no phthalates, dyes or fillers. What you see is what you get!
- We use wooden wicks, which provide a warm and homey crackle with every burn
- We select only the highest quality fragrances, which provide a long-lasting and strong natural fragrance down to the last drop
- Soy wax burns cooler, and therefore much longer than paraffin candles
- Soy candles hold and preserve fragrance for an even and delicious burn every time
- We are a small family company, located right in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee
- We are working to partner with RestStop Ministries, a non-profit organization in Lebanon, TN that houses and restores women rescued from the sex trafficking industry
- We value high quality, diligence, and commitment to only the best
A pleasant surprise to find this on Facebook. Such a worthy partnership and purpose. Hope the holiday brings happiness to all.